Saturday, August 13, 2011

NOT LISTENING CAN COST YOU YOUR LIFE




NOT LISTENING CAN COST YOU YOUR LIFE 

Working in this Florida heat can be very dangerous. This is my third summer running the  Thrift Shop. I know what my body is telling me and I drink lots of water and Gatorade. I tell all my Community Service worker you have to know what your body is telling you and keep hydrated.

  Unfortunately for a Community Service worker on Friday he did not heed my advise and ended up in emergency at the Hospital early Friday morning with Heat Exhaustion.  He is doing good today. He was so afraid of not getting his hours and going to jail that he put his life in jeopardy.

I called up the probation office so that they may take care of the hospital bills through the insurance that the Community Service folks are required to purchase. I have a responsibility to keep these kids safe and give them all the information they need to stay safe. Keep him in your prays today .............

No comments:

Post a Comment