Tuesday, June 7, 2011

God grant me the serenity



Why is doing the right thing in life for the beautiful creatures under our care so hard ? I just want to find the adoptable kitties homes and have the ability to support the kitties under our care with out fear ? What I planed is not coming to fruition . It’s turning into utter fear and frustration ,just for today. It’s taking more time to switch paths in raising funds, So I opened the Thrift Shop and trudging along. And today I have to remember to be grateful for what we have going for us, and share with you latter today, what we have to do to carry on. So today I will try to live: The Serenity Prayer Path - (Rick)

God grant me the serenity
to accept the things I cannot change;
courage to change the things I can;
and wisdom to know the difference.

Living one day at a time;
Enjoying one moment at a time;
Accepting hardships as the pathway to peace;
Taking, as He did, this sinful world
as it is, not as I would have it;
Trusting that He will make all things right
if I surrender to His Will;
That I may be reasonably happy in this life
and supremely happy with Him
Forever in the next.
Amen.

--Reinhold Niebuhr

No comments:

Post a Comment