Monday, January 21, 2013

 " With great power comes great responsibility "

The Mad Kitty Mad Man & Chrissy sharing a tender !!!!
Founders of The World Greatest Cathouse - Puffy Paws Kitty Haven. Mad Kitty Love to the kitty lovers of the world !!!!


It sucks to be me. As I was eating my dinner last night, a part of one of my tooth fall off I'm lucky I'm in no pain Its the little things so lately I have been watching a lot of Superhero cartoons & cartoon movies. Spiderman is my all time favorite. 

I always related to Spiderman ever since I was a avid reader of comic books as a kid. Maybe because i was a geek who turn into a punk and years latter turned into a selfish young man and now with all of my 50 years of life experiences living and thinking outside the box. I have gain skills that I use everyday to give voice to the voiceless. 

On moments like this I feel very alone but I was given these skills to use for others. As Uncle Ben would say " With great power comes great responsibility " I thank God for what he has given me to be used for good for the voiceless kitties that surrender me. Yet I feel like Peter Parker walking a path less travel and alone tonight, Peace out !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment