Sunday, November 20, 2011

Puffy Paws Kitty Haven is five years old today

Chrissy and I have been rescuing kitties since 1996, Puffy Paws Kitty Haven is five years old today as a non-profit and their is no fanfare. 
We never tooted our horn and threw a party on the kitties anniversary day cause this takes funds away from the kitties . I think I'm getting sick or I'm exhausted. 
Going all the hours that Chrissy and I do catches up to you once in a while. I need to eat something light but I have no appetite. I had two Boosts supplemental drinks so far. 
My body is telling me stop and take it easy today ,my mind is telling you can not slow down their is so much to do. 
I think I will listen to my body today and take it easy and make my mind happy and do office work and work on the Thrift Shop on Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment