Monday, July 11, 2011

IT SUCKS BEING POOR WHEN PRANCER HAS ALL THE CASH

 

IT SUCKS BEING POOR WHEN PRANCER HAS ALL THE CASH 
Bog Down by Red Tape Today. I'm still weak and not feeling very good. I have been having bad flair ups through out the day. They can last for hours. The more physical work I try to do, its bring them on quicker.

So I'm really having a hard time - taking it easy., in the offi...ce. I have Cabin Fever. I miss not be ale to do what I want when I want for the sake of the kitties.

And we are so ever grateful for each and everyone of you for your thoughts, prays, deeds, sharing and donating.

With out you we will not be able to make it and we thank you for everything that you do.

Before I can even get an appointment with the Dental Clinic I have to the Sarasota County Health Department Eligibility Office and complete the necessary paperwork.

I have to have the following. * A picture ID - I have * proof of address - I have * SS Card of all family members - Chrissy can not find hers so she is going to the SS office and applying for one and the letter she will get will be good enough. * verification of income for the past 4 weeks - We can not find our paperwork so Chrissy is taking care of that to at the SS office today.

So we be ready to Rock & Roll on Tuesday to start pulling teeth…….FUN FUN FUN.

No comments:

Post a Comment