Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Why We Ask For Help ?



The question of the day is "Why Do We Ask For Help " The simplest answer is we could never take care of the kitties under our care without you.

If I ever stopped asking for help for the kitties, without funds we will have to close.
And most of the kitties will be euthanized because they are Special Needs kitties and unadoptable.

Than everyone will say " Why did you not ask for help? " And if I said " I did not want to bother you all " You will say 'Rick What Are You crazy ?  How could you let this happen. We would have helped but you did not ask us.

So I will never let this happen as long as I have a mouth and fingers to type. I will always ask for help for the kitties.

The kitties know in their hearts if you can help you do and if not they understand.


We are so grateful that the kitties have friends around the world to help the kitties out when they need it. 

And for this we will always be grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment