Sunday, May 12, 2013

We have been blogging on and off, on Blogger since 2010 .

Did you know we are blogging again. ? We have been blogging on and off, on Blogger since 2010 . You can check out all the rich History of Puffy Paws. The good, the bad and the ugly, the ups and down.  So now, in case you missed all the critical Mews and updates, through out the week, bookmark our blog.
So you  can read all about the daily progress of what needs to be done and what I'm doing daily in gaining new supporter through out the world, as we move ahead.

In addition to this all of this I will be using the blog as one giant public organizer for what what need to be done and once I update the blog I can updated all the other social media sites we use. So basically the blog is my base of operation. and organizer.
Now that is thinking outside the cat litter box.... How cool is that ??

No comments:

Post a Comment