Sunday, February 3, 2013

            

 


            We need a helping hand today with the kitties daily needs.
A $2, $3, $4, or $5... donation,all adds up so fast .
 
 
 
I ended up in the hospital emergency room last night. Bronchitis - sore throat, shortness of breath, fatigue, runny nose, low grade fever ,nasal congestion and the production of sputum. The Dr wrote a script for a Z Pack. Filling it when the pharmacy opens . Also a note that said no working till the 5th and I said "I work for a bunch of pussies and that are won't let me stop working for them. They just won't understand.
 
I will be wearing the mask around Chrissy. I will be doing what i do from the Haven's office. No Thrift Shop on Sunday. I need to take care of me and the kitties from the Haven the next few days and still raise funds while doing it, resting....
 
Thank You For All That You Do For Thw Kitties

 
Mad Kitty Love To You All.....$1497.80 Was Paid Out On Friday!!!
On Friday  morning I did not know what I was going to do. Faith & Baby Steps and it turned out better than I could ever plan. Faith & Hope.
Locked out, shut off and cancelled was what was going to happen. A Surprise Check Came In The Mail from The Untied Way in CA, and With The Cathouse Gang donating on-line, look at what the kitty lovers of the world did !!!
We are speechless. Thank you ever so much. All paid..
# Kitties Daily Needs - $275
# Thrift Shop For January - $495
# Florida Power & Lights - Final Notice - $572
# Metro Cell Phone Bill - 2 Lines -$91 Per Month.
Due The Last Day of The Month
# Auto Insurance (2 Vehicles ) $64.80 Per Month
Due The 3rd of The Month
Mad Kitty Love To You All !!
 
PLEASE ONLY GIVE WHAT YOUR HEART & BUDGET CAN AFFORD

No comments:

Post a Comment