Sunday, September 18, 2011

If you can't dazzle them with brilliance, baffle them with showmanship !!!!!





Special Announcement & Confession Time: Since I have Tarrah on Team Puffy Paws. Production of the pilot of our reality TV show will begin shortly. We are sorting out all the video production equipment and story boarding the first show this week. 

So A few day back, I just did not like having  gray hair and I decided to color my hair and I got into Chrissy's hair dye, I thought it will dye my hair brown, ( I know dumb male ) and well now I'm a red head. Now here is my thinking should I keep it red and since, I love reinventing myself every now and than, (Rick "The King of Cats" Kingston ) and since I'm the boogie man of Englewood and everyone loves to talk about little old me and they way I have a hard time treating mean people, I'm thinking lets give them and the World something to remember me by . ( Think Don King -The Boxing Promoter  with his wild hair ) 

Maybe I should dye my hair.....blue or green or purple or pink.....or should I go back to plain or brown !!!!!!!!!  If you can't dazzle them with brilliance, baffle them with showmanship  !!!!!  - It worked for me when I was the producer and host of Underground TV -a Lease Assess TV Show all about the Rochester Music Scene  back in the early 90's. I was TV pretty back than and now I have a face for radio...MOL

No comments:

Post a Comment