Friday, August 10, 2012

A Live Stream Changelle


People get so upset these days with just simple questions. The voiceless animals of the community can not speak for themselves. So I ask the questions for them. The animals of the community just ask you to be honest and open.
 
This seems to upset people. So the hornets are buzzing in Englewood again. We gearing up for another round of dirty deeds. So lets nip this in the butt with a 
A Live Stream Changelle: So I'm not purrfect as you can see. On this day I changelle anyone in this Town that has an issues with me. Come on down to The Old School Thift-tique Shop and you may air your grievous with me, " LIVE " on USTREAM so the whole world can see. I double dare you !!!! - Rick

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/puffy-paws-donation-center

I'm not purrrfect ! My life is not easy or nor a normal one running Puffy Paws Kitty Haven. On a daily basic my emotions are like a roller coaster. I use all my positive and negative defects of character to my advantage in saving the kitties under my care. Some days are easier than others. But I will never trade my life. Here is what I deal with everyday within myself.

Rick Kingston
Co-founder
Puffy Paws Kitty Haven

Honesty
Procrastination
Pride
Belligerence
Grandiosity
Acceptance
Loneliness
Guilt
Intolerance
Humility
Courage
Jealousy
Profanity
Arrogance
Fear
Willingness
Impatience
Forgiveness
Stubbornness
Perfectionism
Aggression
Punctuality
Faith
Responsibility
Gratitude
Guilt
Envy
Anger

http://theworldsgreatestcathouse.blogspot.com/2012/07/im-not-purrrfect.html

No comments:

Post a Comment