Saturday, June 9, 2012



KITTY DRAMA  - JUST KICK ME IN THE HEAD ! I received this email and here is my responses. 

The email -  " I am finally unsubscribing. When you first opened I sent you $100 and followed your progress thereafter. Still have a clipping about you from 2008 and it's virtually the same report as today and every day.

I am a cat person and admire your efforts on behalf of needy felines. However you have lots of competition in Englewood (too much?)  I do NOT admire your willingness to let your WIFE do hour upon hour of heavy-duty work. Your wife should come first, in my opinion. 

I feed two indoor cats and two feral cats every day and struggle to meet my bills. My only choice is to say GOODBYE and GOOD LUCK. "

My responses - Open Letter: I have become a " Social Media High Tech Beggar " it may not be pretty but it works. 

Everyday we must ask for help from Cat Lovers from all over the world, so that we may keep continuing our mission in helping the special need & unwanted kitties under our care.

Our On-Line - “ Just Ask - Hope You Can Help “ - campaign was launched two years ago and has raised over $175,000.

Some folks cry they do not like our fund raising tactics. Our reality is the brutal truth. We have never sugar-coated it. Thats why the kitties are alive today because the kitty lovers of the world know about our daily dilemma.

Its truth or consequences fund raising. If folks do not donate - We can not take care of the cats and if this happens and if the $3,000 a month operating expense are not paid, we will have to shut down and the cats will die at the hand of others.

We are not for everyone. When folks want to move on they unsubscribe from the emailing list.

Puffy Paws Kitty Haven , is the only group in the area that has their monthly operating expenses on-line, for all to view.


Our books are open to the public, upon request. We update multiply times on facebook everyday , and other social networks.

We puts out more videos, pictures and we are the only group  in the area that has a Live streaming TV Show every night  so you can see how your donations dollars are working by seeing all the kitties healthy and happy and alive.

No group in the area puts out more content and updates than Puffy Paws does.

We are sorry to see you go.

Thank you for your support through out the years.


Please call me @ 941-623-8904. If you wish to get all the details in why things the way the are.

Their is so much more I can tell you over the phone to put all the pieces to the puzzle together.

I just revamped the Website to give a clearer picture in why its almost impossible to gain a footing in Englewood. Its called The Good Old Boy Network.

In the small town Puffy Paws resides in, early on we found out most town folks pick their rescues like a NFL football team. They pick one team and have disdain for the rest.

Some local folks have tried to shut Puffy Paws Kitty Haven down, when power, money and prestige is involved their will always be dirty deeds abound.

Its a catch 22 with Chrissy ! We are trying to integrated our schedule so that I still can raise funds. I work around 10 hours a day to do accomplish this and than go back to the Haven and help her.

At the same time she wants my help but I get in her way and disrupt her schedule.

About the competition . Stupid me !!!!! I took the cats in, instead of limiting the number of cats and all we do is spend all donations on the kitties daily needs and operating expenses.

ITS ALL ABOUT THE CATS.

The bottom line is the cats are taken care of, we have the lowest administrative and fund fund-raising cost out of anyone in the area, all by asking for help when we need it, on-line.

Our community is use to supporting high salaries and euathasia.
But they do not support us !!!

The local director of the Humane Society makes $87,000 a year and the donors pay for that.


Through out the years thousands of cat have lost their lives at the Humane Society.

We are  a common sense no-kill rescue. tt cost $125,000 to run Puffy Paws for  a year just for the kitties daily need and operating expense.

Which I raised last year only by asking for help when needed.

Where is the justice in that ????

Now what the "Competition" does is limit the number of cats they take it, throw them in cages  and spend the majority of  donations from their donors on high salaries and administration cost and euthanasia of thousands of animals through out the years.

All my information is backed up by government reports, emails, and hard facts and figures these groups have put out through out the years.

I will never stop asking for help when the cats need it.

No comments:

Post a Comment