Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Gossip is what I eat for Breakfast !


My whole life I marched to a tune of a different drummer. I heard it all before. At least when folks are talking about me they are leaving some other poor bastard alone. I like it when I live in people heads rent free- I have always been honest in my actions and deeds. 

The good the bad and the ugly, I wear my skeletons in my closet on my sleeve. You know 100% were you stand with me. 

Maybe that why I love cats more than mean people.
  
The great thing about the age of internet I have left a electronic foot print since 2006 with Puffy Paws . Just Google Puffy Paws Kitty Haven and you see what I mean. Nothing to hide ! Our books are open to the public . 

Unfortunately we live in a small town and everything gets back to me and I mean everything, These people may not like me but the people around them do. I only hope that these  people will one day put the welfare of the animals in this community above my personality. And truly educate themselves about what we do at Puffy Paws by going to our Web Site, all of our social media pages and than give me a call to work out their issues with me, so  we all may be able to save more animals in this community. 

Rick Kingston
The King of Cats

No comments:

Post a Comment